Monday 2 August 2010

Day 29: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube & Memento Mori

Hi, I am now happy to say you can now find me on social networks and on youtube, I'm not sure how I'm going create videos on youtube yet so your just going have wait and see for now :P







I am going be using social networks like facebook and twitter to post my latest blog entries and maybe put pictures up on there. I'm not sure where I am going with any of this, but it should make it easier for you to be notified when I have posted a new entry :)

Yesterday I was shown around this amazing place which I have been dying to post on here! The place is called Memento Mori, it is a cathedral in the clouds which I find beautiful!







It stands grand and proud with its magnificent columns on each side, making me feel small!










Simply walking up the stairs makes you feel like you are walking up to heaven











I love how pieces glow here and there, gives the place a extra twinkle of magic!











The views speak for themselves in the pictures, can't believe I have never heard of this place.










Upstairs you willfind more spectacular walk throughs









The glass floor is beautiful, but I wouldn't look down if I was afraid of heights, and the windows even glow with their decorative patterns.







At the end is a view of the bottom of the Cathedral, which has a mysterious beauty about it.








Why not sit down for a bit and listen to the beautiful sounds which surround this glorious building.








There is so much to see it is definatly one of the most respectful and beautifulist places I have seen in Second Life, the quality of the building adds to the experience and magic.







Visit Memento Mori: Chouchou V (77,127,1088)

No comments:

Post a Comment