Tuesday 3 August 2010

Day 30: France Pittoresque

Who doesn't love chilling out on a beach in their swimsuit and sunglasses? Well I for one am one of them! I have come to the French beach called Pittoresque, which is great for newbies, as they offer tutorials, free clothes and a great place to hang out and meet new people!




Though today I am only here for the beach and today a little shopping :P
I have also just discovered they have a sandbox! (Will have to check that out later)






I have already found great spots to take good pictures :P









You will find great places all around this beach, here is what it looks like zoomed out! Obviously plenty to do and see!








Unfortunatly for me, I can't speak french, so can't chat with any other people.








It can also be quite laggy, with all the people who are here, so for now I am going have teleport somewhere else and hopefully come back later when its less crowded :)






Visit Pittoresque: Seychelles (137,176,22)

No comments:

Post a Comment