Saturday 21 August 2010

Day 47: Scripting Fumes!

Today I have been playing all day with my scripting skills! As I have been making this new fish pond, but I wanted it to be able do a range of things, so I had to do a bit of editing, cutting and deleting. But, luckily as always I had help from groups :D

This is what I love about second life, there are so many people who are willing to take the time to help others out :)
For this main reason ( and also because I enjoy the feeling of making someone elses day a little brighter :P) I want to help people out, by writing and making video tutorials. I am already half way through my build basics one, and hope to create many more after :)

If you want a specific tutorial doing, just ask and I will see what I can do :D

No comments:

Post a Comment