Thursday 5 August 2010

Day 32: Scubadiving at Indian Ocean

I love animals, especially tropical fish! Which is why I am at the Indian Ocean resort today, to come and do some scubadiving! I am quite excited and can't wait to get started! I decided use my swimsuit which I got when I went surfing, to save a few lindens :P


The store here is really cool, with different scubadiving outfits and equipment, so you can get the best out of your experience! A great place shop if it becomes a hobby!





Always shower before you enter water! Unfortuantly the shower ain't working today, so I'm just going have go in as I am :P Now I am ready to dive into the ocean!





Diving is part of the fun! No better way to start off by diving with elegance :)









When you touch the water, there is so much to see beneath the ocean and also explore!








Checking out the ocean plants :D
(Very colourful!)









Shipwrecked wildlife! Plenty to awe over here, with loads of different tropical fish to swim with!
Chilling with the fishes :P










Visit Indian Ocean: Mauritius Island (38,119,21)

No comments:

Post a Comment