Sunday 1 August 2010

Day 28: Teleporting Problems & Beachwood

Hey guys! I started of the morning badly as for some strange reason I couldn't teleport anywhere, but everything seems hokey dokey now so I am ready to go exploring :P







Today I feel like partying and dancing, so I have decided to come to Beachwood which is probably one of the most well known clubs in Second Life! With music 24/7 and set in a friendly enviroment, its a great place to dance away with friends, (also a great place to see the different fashions!)



I have to admit it is taking a while to rez everything, as this place gets pretty packed, but a party isn't a party with out loads of people I say so I will hang on :D







You have to admit, they have brillant views!









Also loads of dances to choice from, so you never feel left out!









For now I am going keep dancing away to these fab house music tunes, so see you around party animals! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment