Thursday 12 August 2010

Day 38: CWS Fashion District

Today I am in one of the most fashionable places in Second Life (that I have found so far :P)

I bumped into this place through my Midnight Mania group and thought it would be unfair not to share what I have found :)


I think this place is absolutly amazing! As it is a Model School aswell as a huge mall for top quality fashion designers! I have also seen that there is some Modeling competitions that are going on here, with huge prizes to be won! Also no doubt it would be a great honor to win and be stated Miss 2010 of one of their competitions and would with no doubt open up oppurtunities later on :)

But hey who am I to keep this fashion packed place to myself? This is a secret worth sharing ;)







Visit CWS Fashion District: CWS Fashion District (157,237,751)

No comments:

Post a Comment