Wednesday 18 August 2010

Day 44: Photographing my Designs!

Thanks to a Torley Video, I have managed to learn how to take good photos of my products. Also I just want say thank you a whole bunch to the group "Gimp Artists of SL" for helping me to design my layout on Gimp! I can't wait to get them up!
I am also looking for somewhere nice and cheap to rent my store, as I don't use buy Lindens, so have to work off what I get.

I have decided that I would have two seperate brands, one for my builds and the other for fashion and beauty! I have managed come up with my name for the builds but that will be revealed later :P

I am just busy right now taking photos off my builds.
I also need to make more clothes! I have only got 1 so far so I will be extremely busy creating designs.

So yeah I have been very veryyy busy today! But I am definatly enjoying this and can't wait till I can get my stuff up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment