Monday 16 August 2010

Day 42: SLArt Community Centre

I have a real fascination with art, it can tell you a lot about the artist, their views and personality on just a plain piece of paper. I have never been to a art exhibition in Second Life and felt that it was probably about time that I viewed one!



I have dressed for the occasion, with this funky art belt :P Where I keep my feltips and crayons :)







This is home to many artists within Second Life, a great place to compare and review the different styles of each independant artist. I do love these designs! They are extremely brillant!





Each room has its own story and theme, I chose to take a picture of a few of my favourate rooms with their designs. I have not taken pictures of art individually for copyright reasons.





I loved this room, full of colourful and very unique paintings.









I really do have a passion for second life photographers, so I had to show you this room! Also these pictures are only 10LS each! Bargain!! :P






In the middle of the mall is this seating area, so its a great place to just relax while you let your camera scroll over the different rooms!






Visit SLArt: Scylla (221,144,66)

No comments:

Post a Comment