Thursday 19 August 2010

Day 45: My Build Store iLiving now open!

Wow, I can't believe I have managed get it ready today! As you would have read in my post yesterday, I was photoing them and getting them boxed! Thanks to the NCI Mall I came across, I applied to have a stand there, because avatars under 120 days old can sell their items for free! So I got my stand last night but couldn't get the vendor to work, but this morning I understand how I use it and managed get my 5 items up!


iLiving is the brand name I have chosen for my builds and etc, it stands for internet living, which basically means virtual living :D (I thought iLiving sounded better than vLiving :P)
I am going create a range of furniture, buildings and outside furniture :D
I can't wait to get going!

So here are my 5 items you can find at stand 19 at the NCI Mall :)


























































































Visit My Items :D : Kuula (227,251,31)

No comments:

Post a Comment