Tuesday 10 August 2010

Day 36: Santorini

Notice anything different about me? :P
Yep thats right I treated myself to a new avatar look!
I couldn't resist ;)







I love romantic places with a village vibe to them, which is why today I am Santorini, which is in Greece. As far as I know it is a new island within Second Life, which makes it even more exciting! I have landed on the harbour where the sailing boats lie and little houses face.




Whilst walking around I have found many oppurtunities to take pictures :P
A little angle control of the camera can make a place look 100 times better!









The place is full of sights, so its worth looking around every corner!



I wasn't sure what this was mean't to be because there wasn't any signs, so if you know please do tell :P I am sure it is mean't to be a mini Coliseum



I love the cafe here!
It is so authentic and has a friendly atmosphere, so its a great place to relax by yourself or with a  friend :)





They also have outside seats, with a beautiful view over the cliff of the lighthouse

I think I might chill out here for a few minutes :P

Dinner alone can sometimes be blissful ;)




Also looking the other way you will see the main town centre, where people can dance with a loved one









Before I moved on I had to take a picture of the cafe, as it is one of the best I have seen on here!









Walking through alleyways and up stairways, you will soon find the top of the island, which has centered this beautiful statue!
The island really reminds you of a village in Greece with all the creativity and work that has gone into the place!





Now I found that this would be a good time to take a picture of the whole island :D









They also have a church! Which is small but is indeed very welcoming and peaceful.









The little market is also a great sight!

Apple anyone? :P


Want see more? Well the rest is for you to find and discover :)




Visit Santorini: Anatoloon (148,142,22)

No comments:

Post a Comment