Tuesday 24 August 2010

Day 50: Graphic Enhancement Techniques

I don't know if you have noticed, but my pictures have been a bit less up to scratch. Here is an example of what I used to see...

This is mean't to be a circle!









And I am sure my hair isn't mean't to be like this :P








Luckily I managed sort it out! It is really easy to do, to make sure you have the best graphics that your computer can manage go to:
Preferences (CTRL + P) - Graphics -
Now there are two things you can do, put the Quaility and Speed setting to the far right where it says Better.
Also you can change your mesh detail settings to high. (If you only want change the prims to be good quality just change that one)

Here is the difference!






















Much better with a lot of detail! Hope this helps :D

No comments:

Post a Comment